Friday, March 3, 2006

Red carpet grope

Scarlett Johansson has finally spoken out about being groped by Isaac Mizrahi on the red carpet at this year's Golden Globe awards. "It was definitely in poor taste. I'd been prepping for 2 hours with hair and makeup and getting dressed. And the first interview I do, someone who I have never met fondles me for his own satisfaction. Mostly I was thinking, 'Oh my God, this is happening on live TV.'" Johansson harbors no bad feelings toward the designer, saying, "I think he's a guy that's starting his TV career and he's making a bit of an exciting moment for himself. I can't be angry at him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11