Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Why Carmen quit the Pussycat Dolls

Carmen Electra says she had to quit performing with the Pussycat Dolls because she wasn't making enough money. "I was part of the Dolls for two years and did every show with them - including those we did with Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera which were such fun. But financially, I couldn't become part of their new music project. We parted ways and I continued with my movie career. It was a financial sacrifice I couldn't make - I've got bills to pay," the star said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11