Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Marriage not in the picture for Ashlee


Ashlee Simpson talks about her relationship with her guitarist, Braxton Olita, in Teen People's "25 Hottest Under 25" issue due out next month. "He's the yin to my yang. People call him my little Buddha. When he comes around everything changes," she says. "I'm more peaceful and chilled out. I honestly couldn't be more content." When asked whether marriage was in the pair's future, Ashlee said, "We live day to day. Marriage is definitely not on my mind. There's a lot of growing up to do in your 20s, and I definitely want to wait until my late 20s or 30s or whenever the time is right." Also on the 25 under 25 list: big sis Jessica Simpson, Beyonce, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Justin Timberlake and Kelly Clarkson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11