Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Teri talks about George and Ryan on Oprah

Teri Hatcher set rumors about her love life straight during her appearance on Oprah today. About the romance Hatcher allegedly had with George Clooney, she said, "That was really fabricated. We went to one dinner back in December, and that was it. No kissing. Boy, they would not let go of that one! I read things about how he sent me a teddy bear and chocolates for Valentine's Day, and I'm in my mailbox going, 'Did he really?' Because I didn't get them. Now they actually refer to him as my ex-boyfriend. It's hilarious." The Desperate Houswives star also talked about the widely-circulated pictures of her kissing American Idol host Ryan Seacrest, claiming she was set up with him by a mutual friend, and that after two dinners with groups of friends, they agreed to meet alone. "It's such a non-story," she said. "Interestingly enough, I haven't seen him since that day. We knew that the [pictures] had been taken, which must have bothered him enough. An hour after he dropped me off, he called to say, 'I don't think I can do this with you.' All the things you read in the tabloids about me and men are really non-stories."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11