Saturday, October 21, 2006

Keith Urban heads to rehab


Newlyweds Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are facing a challenge early in their marriage. Country star Urban checked himself into rehab on Thursday for a drug addiction. "I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me," Urban said in a statement. "One can never let one's guard down on recovery and I'm afraid that I have." Urban has been to rehab before. "With the strength and unwavering support I am blessed to have from my wife, family and friends, I am determined and resolved to a positive outcome." Immediate appearances that were scheduled on the singer's tour have been postponed.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11