Thursday, April 19, 2007

Blue






I have been collecting some "blue" images in my "I Love" file lately so I thought I would post some of my favourites. Thanks to Kim at Desire to Inspire I found some more last night at the beautiful site Ditte Isager. Blue is one of my favourite colours and can look classical and striking when mixed with white but I also adore blue and pink together as well. Other great blue combinations are blue and brown, blue and orange, blue, red & white and even blue, orange, chartreuse and pink all mixed together. What is your favourite blue colour combination?


Images courtesy of Domino Magazine & Ditte Isager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11