Monday, July 17, 2006

Paris is full of herself (like we didn't already know)

Paris Hilton showed she was full of herself in a recent interview with a British newspaper. "There's nobody in the world like me," she says. "I think every decade has a iconic blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - and right now, I'm that icon. There's a lot of heiresses out there and I don't see any of them doing what I've done. It's Paris Hilton plc, baby! I have so many projects - bags, fragrances, makeup. I go around the world every three days, designing and personally approving it all. I've got movies to make, a tour, TV shows. Every day of my life is scheduled until the end of 2007." Hilton's self-love went on and on. "There's nobody who can generate as much as I can for events either. They did a poll in the States asking people who they'd most like to see at a party - and it was me." Excuse me while clean the vomit off my floor...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11