Friday, August 18, 2006

JT's not singing about Britney anymore

Justin Timberlake has denied rumors that his new song What Goes Around Comes Around is about former girlfriend Britney Spears. Timberlake confessed that his hit Cry Me a River, which was written shortly after his breakup with Spears, was in fact about their fallen romance, but says this new track has nothing to do with her. "It's about someone that I know. I had no qualms about telling you what Cry Me a River was about, so I have no qualms telling you that this one is not about what Cry Me a River was about. All I can tell you right now is it's not [about Spears]," the ex 'N Sync singer said. Timberlake also says he has no ill feelings toward his ex and wishes her well, but doesn't want to discuss their relationship anymore. "I get approached a lot about her and it's such a part of my life that is so long ago to me that I prefer not to talk about it anymore because it's giving it too much weight and it's always misconstrued."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11